DUMB SLUT AT SCHOOL REJECTED ME

Pretend it's 2008 or DIE!! XD
tehcompanionbox

DUMB SLUT AT SCHOOL REJECTED ME

Post by tehcompanionbox »

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! I AM SO SICK...TIRED...DONE...OF THIS WORTHLESS JOKE OF A LIFE. all I Ever wanted was the Sakura to my Naruto but just like in the anime she chose this stupid jock named brandon from the football team. I asked her out in class, during when we were doing the group assignement and she acted like I don't exist!!! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR HER, ALL THE PAIN...SHE STILL chose a brainless retarded jock like him. who doesn't givee a shit about her and treats her like shit. While I would treat her like a lady. and love her and be perfect but no, girls don't care about smart guys like me, they want to get the bad boy.

WELL IM SICK OF BEING GOOD. i will just be bad then, so bitches like rachel (FUCK YOU RACHEL) come to me. and i will treat them like shit cuz that's what they want. I'm DONE being the good guy in the shadows, always waiting and watching but never getting to be happy...this world is evil, and it looks like you need to be evil to succeed. so i will show them real evil, i will make all these retraded jocks fear me...haha they might have muslces but it's no match for my high intelligence and intellect. your all going to be sorry for everything you've done. just wait, total hell will be unleashed >:)
'Christianity remains to this day the greatest misfortune of humanity.' - Fredrick Neitszhce

IF THERE IS A GOD, HE WILL HAVE TO BEG MY FORGIVENESS
paru
Developer

Re: DUMB SLUT AT SCHOOL REJECTED ME

Post by paru »

This.. so relatable... i mean... when i went to school and talked with the girls they all cared about teh stupist shit i mean.. who cares.. make up this.. shopping that... wtf. I hate girls why can't i talk about computer and games with them. im tired of being called a nerd jesus women pull urselves together... sigh...
~ Someday, I'd like to be known as that one underappreciated artist who made notable works. ~
ThighMonster

Re: DUMB SLUT AT SCHOOL REJECTED ME

Post by ThighMonster »

Damn feeeemaalles don't know good men when they are right in front of them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I need to read up on some PUA then ILL SHOW THEEMMM111!! ALSO U READ TUCKER MAX AND DAVID DEANGELO?
THERE IS NO SPOON
-NEO THE MATRIX